29 March 2010

Bo's Egg Run 2010: Dun Laoghaire Part 1

The day of the Egg Run finally arrived on Saturday. Not one to disappoint the kids at the hospital, I made sure I stopped by a shop to get some Easter Eggs on the way. Thought I'd be a bit different and got some Snickers Eggs instead.

Not being familiar with the coastal route to Dun Laoghaire, I found myself lost somewhere around Ringsend but, by keeping to the basic rule of coast on the left, mountains on the right, I was back on track.


The day wasn't as bright and sunny as I'd expected but nothing wasn't going to put me off my first proper run of the season. It's starting to become a trend of late and once again, I was one of the first to arrive.


 
As usual at these events, there's always bound to be a few eye-catching scoots. Here's a few...


Probably the only Belladonna in Ireland. The Belladonna is New Zealand's variant of the LML as we know it here in Europe (and most of the world).


An 80's version of Skuter Hijau? The paint job is giving me ideas for my own Vespa but that'll have to wait, for now.


A very nicely done Li Special. If not for this recession, I'd be seriously looking into getting myself something similar. Dammit!


The local scene's favourite (and mine as well), the Dark Lords of the Sith themed PX. Another one for the ideas book perhaps? A Bobba Fett PX somewhere in the making? Hmmm...



Just got to love this Vespa...

And this gorgeous Li2.

OK, I'm going to have to cut-off this post here, for the meantime. I've got a couple more pics to share so, hopefully I'll have them up soon enough...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...