21 May 2011

Lando Calrissian's Co-Pilot


Nien Nunb


WTF?


Yup, there's another for oh, you never know, an upcoming inter-galactic pub quiz. Plus, the dude reminds me of a friend of mine in primary school who had a horrible sinus problem. Never bothered getting him a tissue or anything like that though. I just thought he was just too lazy to wipe his nose. What? I was a cruel kid? I'm not his mommy, dammit.


Anyway, thinking of it, he (I've been reliably informed that it's a "he", not my friend, the alien) kind of looks like me after I've been out riding on a very cold day. My wife must really love me to be hanging around with a  guy that looks like Nien. Heck, he's even better looking than I am. In an alien fly boy kinda way. Like a totally-not-gay Val Kilmer playing beach volleyball in Top Gun or something. Without the funky leather hat of course.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...