21 January 2011

Vespa PX: Through the Kaimal Mark II


Just a random snap that I took while waiting to get my change after paying for the petrol. The picture was taken a few weeks before the difficulties encountered earlier this week so no, the Vespa's not back and running just yet.

I've to get myself a new tube for the designated spare tyre and hopefully, the replacement tyre (for the tubeless rim) that I ordered from the Scooter Center would arrive later today or early next week. Then it's off to Modern and Classic Scooters to get the tyre fitted to the rim but before that, I'd want the guys there to have a closer look at the damaged tyre to figure out what actually happened to it. Hopefully, it wasn't anything too serious but more importantly, I need to assure myself that it won't happen again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...