11 January 2011

Adidas and Vespa: A Match Made in Heaven. Sometimes

I was out looking for some clothing bargains on Sunday when I came across this...




I'm no fashionista but what has happened with Vespa's quality control department (or whoever it is that's responsible for these things)? I've seen a couple of the Adidas Vespa range and they're mostly boring and lazy designs with a few excellent ones in between.  This one in particular, does not qualify as a gem in my books.


OK, it's not actually a scooter but it still has the Vespa name on it. I know that there's a global credit crunch going on but surely, Piaggio wouldn't have to stoop this low to earn a couple of Euro?


Or maybe, this item of clothing is actually considered cool these days and it is yours truly who is stuck in some alternate fashion-less reality? 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...