07 January 2011

Vespa PX: Pencil Sketch

Friday morning. The beginning of the end so, there was plenty to look forward to especially since there were news reports that morning saying that Liverpool Football Club was holding a press conference at lunch time. Could it be? THE announcement thousands of Liverpool supporters around the world were waiting for. Could it be? Could it?


After clicking on the refresh button on my browser a couple of times that morning in the hope of some more news, I realised that this much anticipated press conference was actually a normal pre-match conference for this Sunday's visit to Old Trafford. Sigh. But then, a ray of light. About half an hour before noon, the club announced that the press conference was cancelled. Cancelled? Eh? Why would a normal pre-match conference be cancelled? Hmmm...


Anyway, as that practically meant that no real decision would be made until after Sunday's game, I turned to my Vespa to put my mind off the horrible state of things in the world of football. Messing around with some apps on my phone, I came up with this...




OK, not actually a work of art but I'm just starting to get my head around all this weird and wonderful techno mumbo-jumbo. Who knows, I might even have a go at some video next. Watch this space.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...