11 July 2010

Stuff that lie around the house

Just re-arranged a few things in my Vespa storage box. It's amazing how many things one accumulates in a relatively short space of time...


This one's a chrome headlamp ring for the PX EFL. For some reason, I just haven't gotten around to fixing it on my Green Vespa. I bought it a few years ago, most probably a year or so after getting my Vespa. I thought that I'd add some bling on to the Vespa back then but if I found one in black these days, it's definitely going on.


Don't know whether there are expiry dates for 2 stroke oils but if it does exist, this one definitely needs to be binned. I bought this by mistake - the Pre Mix label on the bottle should have stood out like a red flag to me but I was buying it in a hurry so, that was the end of that. I'll either use it one day myself or pass it on to who ever is lucky enough to be around when I have this handy.

On a different note, while I'm typing this, Spain are just about to lift the World Cup - and rightfully so. More on that later...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...