25 February 2010

Irish Motorbike and Scooter Show

A couple of things: At this stage, there are still quite a few people asking about when exactly this year’s show will be. Understandably of course since this time last year, we were only a couple of weeks away from the 2009 edition of the show.

Unfortunately, I’ve discovered that the show is actually a biennial event rather than an annual one. The next one being in 2011. Boo!

On the other hand, I’ve managed to dig up some pics I took at last year’s show that never got to see the light of day, until now.


And, considering it was initially just a Motorcycle Show (scooters were a much later addition), here are pics of some bikes.


Towards the end of the show, a mate of mind said he wanted to borrow my camera to take some more pics. He was into Space Cop Gaban-type Jap bikes and the like. So, I assumed he was going to take pictures of those. Little was I to know that he was up to no good...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...