11 September 2010

Riding in the Night

The long days of summer are great. The only problem I've noticed with that is I don't get that many chances to ride my Vespa in the dark. It's not that I particularly like riding in the dark but the night does bring with it some advantages.


The douchebags that annoy me in the day, don't seem to go out at night so, I'd be able to get around at my own pace. Obviously, you don't get to see too much of the scenery (unless I get myself some night vision goggles) but you do get some sort of magical feeling with the lights at night. OK, maybe it's just me but seriously, there's something about it that I just can't put into words.


Other that that, I'm pleased to report that the new headlamp's working out well. I can now see more than 10 metres ahead of me along with anything else that might pop up on the streets. I'm feeling a lot safer already especially with the winter months coming up sooner rather than later.


OK, need to go and get some much needed rest from the Eid celebrations. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to escape the day totally unscathed...







4 comments:

Syed Nizam Syed Omar said...

nice vespa.salam aidil fitri.
http://nizamullah.blogspot.com/

Chip said...

Thanks Nizam. Vespa tu bolehlah buat pakai pegi keje.

Salam Aidilfitri jugak

Syed Nizam Syed Omar said...

ada roadtax tak?barang2 spare part beli kat mana?salam kunjungan ye..

Chip said...

Road tax ada tapi sikit sangat...

Spare parts takde problem.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...