06 December 2010

Winter Wonderland

Walking has its advantages. Other than the obvious ones like getting yours truly some much needed exercise, the slower pace does allow me the time to appreciate the finer details of what lies around me even more. Being from tropical Malaysia, snow still has this magical hold on me. That magical feeling slowly diminishes though with every harsh winter that passes. The slush and extra slippery ice don't actually help.


What does help are scenes like this which I took while walking to work a few days ago...


St. Stephen's Green


The picture was taken on my Nokia mobile and doesn't actually do the scenery justice but hopefully, it would give you a good idea. Simply magical.

2 comments:

adnileon said...

I hope one day I'll get the feel of winter on my own...^.^

Chip said...

@adnileon: You never know, eh? You could end up in Antartica somewhere and get tired of looking at the white stuff! Having said that, Id love to visit Antratica myself one day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...